West Woodville Ward suburb profile
Access a West Woodville Ward suburb profile with suburb map, boundaries, population, demographics, history and features of interest in an accurate, easy to use website.
A comprehensive suburb profile for West Woodville Ward can be found in an online community profile compiled by .id the population experts and funded by the local council. These websites are designed to tell the story of the local community using detailed Census data and other information. What are the characteristics of the people who live in a place, how are they changing and how do they compare to other areas?
The information presented is the most recent available – largely based on the 2011 Census and updated regularly when the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) releases updated figures.
They are designed to inform community groups, investors, business, students and the general public by presenting the profile in simple, clear tables and charts with concise factual commentary.
The West Woodville Ward suburb profile includes an accurate suburb map, explanation of the suburb boundaries, latest population figures, detailed demographic information and housing consumption, as well as written commentary about the history of West Woodville Ward and how it is changing.
- West Woodville Ward demographics
- West Woodville Ward population density
- West Woodville Ward suburb map
- West Woodville Ward suburb boundaries
- West Woodville Ward population growth
- West Woodville Ward population statistics
- West Woodville Ward building approvals
- West Woodville Ward unemployment rate
- West Woodville Ward population
- West Woodville Ward statistics