Padstow Heights suburb profile
Access a Padstow Heights suburb profile with suburb map, boundaries, population, demographics, history and features of interest in an accurate, easy to use website.
A comprehensive suburb profile for Padstow Heights can be found in an online community profile compiled by .id the population experts and funded by the local council. These websites are designed to tell the story of the local community using detailed Census data and other information. What are the characteristics of the people who live in a place, how are they changing and how do they compare to other areas?
The information presented is the most recent available – largely based on the 2011 Census and updated regularly when the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) releases updated figures.
They are designed to inform community groups, investors, business, students and the general public by presenting the profile in simple, clear tables and charts with concise factual commentary.
The Padstow Heights suburb profile includes an accurate suburb map, explanation of the suburb boundaries, latest population figures, detailed demographic information and housing consumption, as well as written commentary about the history of Padstow Heights and how it is changing.
- Padstow Heights demographics
- Padstow Heights population density
- Padstow Heights suburb map
- Padstow Heights suburb boundaries
- Padstow Heights population growth
- Padstow Heights population statistics
- Padstow Heights building approvals
- Padstow Heights unemployment rate
- Padstow Heights population
- Padstow Heights statistics