Berwick (South) suburb profile
Access a Berwick (South) suburb profile with suburb map, boundaries, population, demographics, history and features of interest in an accurate, easy to use website.
Did you mean...
A comprehensive suburb profile for Berwick (South) can be found in an online community profile compiled by .id the population experts and funded by the local council. These websites are designed to tell the story of the local community using detailed Census data and other information. What are the characteristics of the people who live in a place, how are they changing and how do they compare to other areas?
The information presented is the most recent available – largely based on the 2011 Census and updated regularly when the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) releases updated figures.
They are designed to inform community groups, investors, business, students and the general public by presenting the profile in simple, clear tables and charts with concise factual commentary.
The Berwick (South) suburb profile includes an accurate suburb map, explanation of the suburb boundaries, latest population figures, detailed demographic information and housing consumption, as well as written commentary about the history of Berwick (South) and how it is changing.
- Berwick (South) demographics
- Berwick (South) population density
- Berwick (South) suburb map
- Berwick (South) suburb boundaries
- Berwick (South) population growth
- Berwick (South) population statistics
- Berwick (South) building approvals
- Berwick (South) unemployment rate
- Berwick (South) population
- Berwick (South) statistics