Coromandel Valley suburb profile
Access a Coromandel Valley suburb profile with suburb map, boundaries, population, demographics, history and features of interest in an accurate, easy to use website.
Did you mean...
A comprehensive suburb profile for Coromandel Valley can be found in an online community profile compiled by .id the population experts and funded by the local council. These websites are designed to tell the story of the local community using detailed Census data and other information. What are the characteristics of the people who live in a place, how are they changing and how do they compare to other areas?
The information presented is the most recent available – largely based on the 2011 Census and updated regularly when the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) releases updated figures.
They are designed to inform community groups, investors, business, students and the general public by presenting the profile in simple, clear tables and charts with concise factual commentary.
The Coromandel Valley suburb profile includes an accurate suburb map, explanation of the suburb boundaries, latest population figures, detailed demographic information and housing consumption, as well as written commentary about the history of Coromandel Valley and how it is changing.
- Coromandel Valley demographics
- Coromandel Valley population density
- Coromandel Valley suburb map
- Coromandel Valley suburb boundaries
- Coromandel Valley population growth
- Coromandel Valley population statistics
- Coromandel Valley building approvals
- Coromandel Valley unemployment rate
- Coromandel Valley population
- Coromandel Valley statistics