About the profile areas
The 2016 Estimated Resident Population for Everton Park is 9,321, with a population density of 22.52 persons per hectare.
Location and boundaries
Everton Park is bounded by Old Northern Road and Flockton Street in the north, Trouts Road and Everton Park High School in the east, Kedron Brook in the south, and Illawarra Street, South Pine Road, Queens Road and Miller Parade in the west.
Everton Park is named after an original property in the area, which was named after a suburb in Liverpool, England.
2016 ABS ERP
hectares (4 Km2)
persons per hectare
Settlement of the area dates from the 1850s, with land used mainly for dairy farming. Population was minimal until the 1880s, with further growth following the opening of the railway line in 1916. Expansion continued during the interwar period. Significant development occurred during the post-war years, aided by public housing construction. The population has been relatively stable since the early 1990s, a result of new dwellings being added to the area, but a decline in the average number of persons living in each dwelling. Growth is expected in the future, largely from the Everton Park Urban Village development.
Everton Park is an established residential area, with commercial areas along South Pine Road and Stafford Road.
Major features of the area include Teralba Park, Everton Plaza, Fallon Park and a number of schools.